So it seems that my life may be a little boring to write a blog every day or every week or possibly even every month! Ha! So here is a little update on what is going on with the Allens.
Josh passed his kidney stone after a very brutal and miserable 2 1/2 weeks.
Josh's brother Jaise and his girlfriend Darcy came to visit us Memorial Day weekend and we finally ate at the oh so wonderful and always raved about Tupelo Honey Cafe. It was well worth the wait! They actually had a southern favorite on the menu which of course is what I ordered...a tomato sandwich! Yummy! You just can't beat tomato, havarti cheese, Duke's mayo and salt and pepper grilled on Texas toast....LOVED IT!
Also on Memorial Day weekend Josh found out that he made a 91 on his pharmacy law exam and Jaise and Darcy got to experience Josh's happy dance on the couch! Ha! Now we just need to get him through his boards and we will be good to go! He has started working as a graduate intern with Ingles and will continue this until he gets his license.
I am now working part time and it is quite odd for me! I'm used to not only working full time but doing tons of extra babysitting as well. I almost don't know what to do with myself! It makes me feel kind of lazy. LOL (not that I'm volunteering to do extra work!)
My new niece will be arriving sometime around August 11th! And I can't wait to dress her up in some cute little KY Wildcat clothes! KC and Jacci have decided not to tell the name yet which I think is kind of fun but I also think it is driving my mom crazy!
Josh and I are hoping to move into a 2 bedroom apartment by the end of June. We will be thrilled to get out of the one we are currently living in.
You know I guess that is about it......pretty boring right? Maybe so...but I am highly blessed and loving life!
No comments:
Post a Comment